Sunday, March 1, 2015

Greetings from the past.
Since I am a terrible blogger there has been another multi-year hiatus. 

In that time life has changed, a little, whoda thunkit?

One of those changes that included many craft projects was a wedding! My wedding in fact.
 Back in October of 2012 we got hitched Steampunk Style.

There were many projects and crafts and helpers involved but with time photos become harder to find and I didn't exactly keep up when it was fresh. You may see more from that period if I can manage it.

This here is a few photos showing
 1. Retro/Vintage Artificial Flowers assembled by me and Emily.
2. Corsages and a Top Hat featuring these flowers and dollar store birds.



 Father of the Bride Top Hat

 Steampunk bird corsages for the moms





No comments:

Post a Comment